Getting a complete, healthy dinner on the table in less than 20 minutes is entirely possible with our lemon pesto halibut. And guess what? You’ll save on dishes with this one-pan wonder.
Lemon Pesto Halibut:
1-2 halibut fillets
2-3 tsp extra virgin olive oil
1 clove of garlic, minced
1 lemon, sliced
Pesto (see Dressings and sauces recipes)
Your choice of asparagus, broccoli, zucchini, bok choy
1-2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
Top with your choice of pesto, basil, oregano, turmeric, lemon, or simply sea salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- If your fish has skin, place the fillets skin side down on a large, lightly oiled or parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Brush halibut with olive oil, pesto, sea salt, pepper and minced garlic and top with lemon slices.
- Add vegetables to a large bowl, drizzle with olive oil and spices, toss until coated. Season with salt and pepper. Add vegetables to the pan with halibut.
- Bake at 400°F for 12-15 minutes, until fish flakes easily or until a meat thermometer reads 145°F.