If you’re a lover of all things crispy, then you’ll love these kale chips. It’s a delicious way to get your greens, and you can change up the seasonings depending on your mood.
2 bunches kale
2-3 tbsp extra virgin
olive oil or melted ghee
1 tsp sea salt
1-2 tsp seasonings of choice (curry powder, cumin, garlic etc.)
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- Wash and dry your kale, then destem and chop
or tear it into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the kale with oil,
making sure every leaf is evenly coated.
Season to your taste.
- Distribute evenly onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes till crispy.