Who doesn’t love a meatball? This grain-free recipe couldn’t be easier, and
they’re great to make ahead and keep in the freezer for an easy dinner option after a busy day.
2 pounds grass-fed ground beef (or other ground meat of your choice)
½ a medium onion, finely chopped
1 tsp sea salt
½ tsp Italian seasoning
2 cups chopped baby spinach
½ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well until fully combined.
- Roll into small balls, about 1-2 tablespoons each. Place onto a lightly oiled or parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes, turning them at the halfway point, until the meatballs are beginning to brown and are cooked all the way through.
- Top with pesto and serve with a side of veggies.