Haven’t you always wanted a cereal option that won’t leave you feeling hungry 30 minutes later? Load up on protein-packed nuts and seeds that will get you from breakfast to lunch, with no stomach grumbling in between.
1 ½ cups mixed nuts (walnuts, pecans, Brazil nuts, almonds)
1 cup mixed seeds (chia, pumpkin, sesame, sunflower)
1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
¼ tsp sea salt
¼ cup melted coconut oil, olive oil, or avocado oil
Sprinkle of cinnamon
A dash of ginger of cardamom (optional)
Stevia or xylitol to sweeten, if necessary
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Prepare a large baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
- Spread mixture evenly onto baking sheet.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes, stirring once about halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge. Lasts for 1-2 weeks.