Just because you’re saying goodbye to grains doesn’t mean that there aren’t alternative options! These cauliflower wraps are a great addition to any meal, whether you’re plating up some delicious tacos, or looking for an accompaniment to your soup.
1 head of cauliflower, chopped (~1.5 lbs.)
¼ tsp sea salt
1 Tbsp fresh herbs (cilantro, basil or parsley) minced
1 lime, cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Prepare 1-2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Pulse the chopped cauliflower in a food processor until it’s a bit smaller than rice.
- In a fine mesh steamer basket, steam the cauliflower over boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Run the steamed cauliflower under cold water until it is cool enough to handle.
- Place cauliflower on a kitchen towel and squeeze out as much water as possible.
- Add the cauliflower back to the food processor with the eggs, salt, and herbs of choice. Pulse until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into 6 equal portions onto the prepared baking sheets, and spread into circles as thin as an average tortilla.
- After baking for 10 minutes flip each tortilla and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Enjoy warm.