The classic combination of dill and salmon is timeless for a reason. This brightly flavoured dish will quickly become a favourite, even when you’re finished your 30-day Candida Solution Diet!
4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped
4 lemon slices
3 shallots, chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
2 Tbsp extra virgin oil
2 cups lightly packed basil
¼ cup broth or stock
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place salmon fillets on a lightly oiled or parchment lined baking pan. Mix salt and pepper; sprinkle half over fish with lemon juice and chopped fresh dill. Top with lemon slices.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sauté shallots and chopped garlic clove in olive oil for 6 minutes.
- Add fresh spinach and basil and cook for 8 minutes.
- Add remaining salt mixture and broth or stock. Boil for 4 minutes.
- Serve salmon on greens.