If you fancy yourself a bit of a baker, we’ve got a recipe to get you through your 30 day protocol. The combination of almond, cinnamon, and coconut makes for a delicious treat and a dessert that you can really look forward to.
3 Tbsp coconut oil
1 1⁄2 Tbsp natural almond butter (or other nut/seed butter of your choice)
3 Tbsp powdered xylitol
1 tsp alcohol and sugar-free vanilla extract
1 large egg
1⁄4 tsp baking soda
1⁄2 tsp baking powder
1⁄4 tsp sea salt
1 tsp cinnamon
3 Tbsp coconut flour
1⁄4 cup almonds, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet
with parchment paper.
2. Mix together the coconut oil, nut butter, vanilla,
and xylitol. Add the egg and mix well.
3. In another bowl, combine the dry ingredients (baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, coconut flour).
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well.
5. Fold in the chopped almonds.
6. Scoop out 1-2 Tbsp of dough, roll into balls. Place on the parchment paper.
7. Bake for 7-9 minutes.